Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) Service forGoogle Apps

Well, I'm thinking we don't need to get too worried about the IdP aspects of the Google demo. The product they're offering supports SP functionality only; the demo uses what I assume is a quick and dirty mock-up of what a parter's IdP would do, just so they can show how it all works.

If, however, there are deficiencies in their SP implementation's behavior (as it seems there are), that should be cause for concern. I'm sure Google would welcome some polite engagement from us and/or the Liberty Alliance conformance program before they end up with interop problems in production.

::Ari

tion.html