Subject: Re: [security-services] The wiki is live

I like the idea of section titles for each document stage.  This would
allow for a brief explanation of each stage of the process (or an
external link, if applicable).  However, rather than link to
*documents* in each section, link to *pages*, one for each document
stream.  (I'm assuming of course that this wiki setup allows for
multiple pages.)

Popping up a level, this "Documents" page would be a second-level
page, linked to from the top-level wiki page, which would have links
to other second-level pages of interest.  Not sure what the overall
information structure needs to look like, though.

Tom