Subject: Missing .html versions of Tech Overview and X.509 Deployment Profile

Tom & Paul,

Based on the thread from Scott, I think you guys know this already.

In preparing to request a public review of the Technical Overview and
X.509 Deployment Profile, I noticed we need .html versions. Any idea
when you guys can provide these?

I sent pointers to the rest of the documents for Public Review to Mary
so she can check for other formatting issues.

Hal