Subject: RE: Proposed Agenda SSTC Concall, May 22, 2007

Meetings are every other Tuesday at 12:00 ET. You can find the meeting
notice here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=14094

Note that although the schedule says two hours, they are currently
running one hour or less.

Hal

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200705/msg00025.h

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200705/msg00030.h