Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Agenda SSTC Concall, June 5, 2007

I don't think so but Hal would be better equipped to answer than me.  I
believe that he sent the request to OASIS requesting the initial public
review of those 4 docs.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200705/msg00048.h

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200705/msg00051.h