Subject: Errata uploaded

I replaced the CD-01 errata drafts with the cleaned up copies, as asked,
along with fixing the URI constant in E15.

The HTML version is just HTML, not XHTML. I'm traveling and wanted to get
something uploaded, somebody else can clean it up if need be.

I left them in the V2.0 Working Documents folder, but I guess they belong in
the V2.0 CD folder, since we appear to be putting them in with the actual
2.0 specs.

I'll be traveling during the next call, so won't be on. If something else
needs to be done to it, I can do that once I'm back in the office.