Subject: Moving on

Hi,

It has been a supreme pleasure working with all of you and I am extremely
proud of what we've accomplished. Alas, it is time for me to move on and
Friday June 29 will be my last day at HP. I believe Lakshmi will be taking
over SSTC participation on behalf of HP.

I"ll be traveling this week with limited connectivity, but will try my best
to join any scheduled calls.

Take care!

-Greg