Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes of SS TC Concall June 19, 2007

Hi all,

If there are no objections, I'd like to volunteer to help Jeff with this
editing task.  (I was listed as an Observer at the time of the call.)

Does that have to happen during a call?

--
Regards,
--Kent

Mobile:  (+1) 503.708.7116
Office:  (+1) 866.987.4763
Fax:     (+1) 856.795.1733
Email:   kent.spaulding@ttg.cc

Web:     http://www.ttg.cc

On 6/19/07 11:46 AM, "Hal Lockhart" <hlockhar@bea.com> wrote:

> Jeff H moves that SSTC take up the SPML / SAML profiling work Eve
> seconds Approved by unanimous consent
>
> Jeff Bohren volunteers to be the Editor of the document.

smime.p7s