Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes for the SSTC meeting on August 14, 2007 [DRAFT]

On 8/14/07, Anderson, Steve <Steve_Anderson@bmc.com> wrote:

> 3.3 Docs pending public review
> 2.3.1 Documents needing conformance clauses
> *SAML V2.0 Attribute Sharing Profile for X.509 Authentication-Based
> Systems (Tom maybe has done this)
> *SAML V2.0 Deployment Profiles for X.509 Subjects (also Tom)
>
> Conclusion:  Tom has uploaded the docs last week to Kavi.

Here are the relevant links:

SAML V2.0 Attribute Sharing Profile for X.509 Authentication-Based Systems
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/24887/sstc-saml-x509-authn-attrib-profile-cd-04.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/24888/sstc-saml-x509-authn-attrib-profile-cd-04-diff.pdf

SAML V2.0 Deployment Profiles for X.509 Subjects
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/24893/sstc-saml2-profiles-deploy-x509-cd-02.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/24895/sstc-saml2-profiles-deploy-x509-cd-02-diff.pdf

Perhaps unfortunately, I revised the docs as cd-04 and cd-02,
respectively, instead of dropping them down to working drafts (as
Scott did).  I hope that's adequate for the time being.  If not,
please let me know and I'll upload new working draft versions.

> *Identity Provider Discovery Service Protocol and Profile
> *SAMLv2.0 HTTP POST "SimpleSign" Binding
>
> Conclusion: TC members to review the conformance clauses (2 weeks time)
> before public review.

Thanks,
Tom