Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Agenda SSTC Concall, September 25, 2007

I'm going to be at the XMLSig workship, so will miss the call.

> SAMLv2.0 HTTP POST "SimpleSign" Binding - contains an inadequate
> conformance
> section:
> "A specification that is approved by the TC at the Public Review Draft,
> Committee Specification or OASIS Standard level must include a separate
> section, listing a set of numbered conformance clauses, to which any
> implementation of the specification must adhere in order to claim
> conformance to the specification (or any optional portion thereof)."

Given that there is no indication of what was wrong with it...I'm not clear
on what I'm being asked to write.

Is there an example somewhere? This is one document, one set of rules, it's
all or nothing. I didn't know how to write it to satisfy them, so I'd
suggest perhaps somebody who does supply the text.