Subject: RE: [security-services] X.500/LDAP profile doc

Most of the references were corrupted (again), tried to fix them.

> [lines 210--211] I don't understand this sentence.  Is there a typo?

No. Tagging options cause the attribute description to be different but the
type remains constants, which in light of the other changes means that
different descriptions will not result in different names.

(And that's beyond even my knowledge of the issue, so I'd have to defer.)