Subject: URGENT: Ballots on metadata-related specs: only 2 days to go

We're at only 13% on both ballots, not enough to pass.  I just sent
mail to the OASIS reps for NTT, Layer 7, GSA, Entrust, and AOL,
mostly because I know these people personally and figure their
organizations are likely to have a stake in SAML outcomes.  I hope
you will all take the opportunity to go through the OASIS rep list
and do the same.

	Eve