Subject: Draft Minutes - SSTC/SAML concall Tue Nov 6 09:02:43 PST 2007

Draft Minutes - SSTC/SAML concall Tue Nov  6 09:02:43 PST 2007
Brian Campbell (bc) presiding.

Action Item (AI) Summary
------------------------
AI: bc to officially submit this spec (SAML V2.0 LDAP/X.500 Attribute Profile)
     to OASIS for public review

AI: bc: get links to redlined ver of errata docs back on sstc website

AI: bc: ensure that Abbie is aware of what he's signed up for

AI: SC (& TS): to collab on getting those specs updated to OS format
------------------------

 > Roll Call & Agenda Review

quorum achieved

 > Need a volunteer to take minutes

=JeffH duly scribing.

 > 1. Approve minutes from October 23
 > http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200710/msg00047.h
 > tml

minutes approved via unan consent

 > 2. Administrative
 >
 > SAML XML.org Focus Area

Eve Maler (em): have had thoughts on it, but haven't had time to work on it

Scott Cantor (sc): use oasis wiki for internal sstc stuff and xml.org one for
public ?

bc: agrees

sc: believes plan is for anyone who has content to move to the wiki they can do
that, and if they want to migrate it to xml.org space, not sure how we do that

 > 3. Document Status
 >
 > 3.1 Docs voted to OS
 > Metadata Profile for the OASIS Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
 > http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200711/msg00001.h
 > tml
 > Metadata Extension for SAML V2.0 and V1.x Query Requesters
 > http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200711/msg00000.h
 > tml

bc: both are Full OASIS Std, good job, thx everyone.

 > 3.2 Doc ready for public review
 >
 > 3.2.1 Submitted to OASIS - review should begin soon
 > SAMLv2.0 HTTP POST "SimpleSign" Binding
 > Identity Provider Discovery Service Protocol and Profile
 > SAML V2.0 Attribute Sharing Profile for X.509 Authentication-Based
 > Systems
 > SAML V2.0 Deployment Profiles for X.509 Subjects

bc: these should be out for public review "real soon now"

 > 3.3.2 Not yet submitted
 > SAML V2.0 LDAP/X.500 Attribute Profile
 > CD 2 uploaded Nov 1.  Need AI for submission

sc: what I needed to do is uploaded

bc: i'll take a formal AI to move this forward

AI: bc to officially submit this spec to OASIS

 > 3.4 Errata

em: have been keeping errata up-to-date for long time, pointed him at the
latest revs, and redlined versions

had put effort to keeping errata links up-to-date, but they aren't there any
longer?

bc: we don't want to loose the readline

AI: bc: get links to redlined ver of errata docs back on sstc website

AI: bc: ensure that Abbie is aware of what he's signed up for

em: also perhaps the website shud just point ot the wiki where all the gory
detail will reside?  (bc: agree)

do refer to the email EM sent out as to what his "remit" should be

 > 4 Other business

TS: back to item 3.1, is there any work to do wrt OS status?

SC: we need to boilerplate them up to OS status most likely

TS: seems likely

AI: SC (& TS): to collab on getting those specs updated to OS format

 > 5 Action Items (Report created 05 November 2007 12:07pm EST)
 >
 > #0311: Propose specific document changes required for PE-65
 > Owner: Scott Cantor
 > Assigned: 2007-10-23
 > Due: 2007-12-01

remains open

 > #0283: Change final arrows to solid in Tech Overview diagrams
 > throughout.
 > Owner: Paul Madsen
 > Assigned: 2007-03-27
 > Due: ---