Subject: Uploading OS packages

The edits are minimal but I'm not sure where to upload the OS versions of
the two specs. It looks like Rob created the original folder containing the
final 2.0 specs, but it's locked to me, and these would probably need a post
2.0 standard folder anyway.

Could one of the chairs create such a folder?