Subject: Home page/wiki edits

I began to make a dent in this task.  What I've done so far is to
excise the SAML V1.1 information from the main home page, adding
links to a new dedicated wiki page instead:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=security

See the note at the top of the Technical Work Produced by the
Committee section: "See the SAML V1.1 page on the OASIS SAML wiki
for more information about this older version of SAML, including
awards won during that era of its development."

(I also added a more prominent mention of the entire wiki in the
Announcements section, as well as adding a 1 Nov 2007 announcement
about the two new post-V2.0 OASIS Standards related to metadata
while I was at it.)

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAMLV1

This is the new wiki page.  I tried to keep it simple, just
reproducing the original content of the SAML V1.1 section while
taking it out of an "announcements" format.

Let me know if you see any problems with this approach.  If it seems
okay, I can do the same for the SAML V1.0 section and maybe even the
SAML V2.0 section.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com