Subject: Re: [security-services] Home page/wiki edits

My original action was to put stuff on the OASIS wiki but I could
move it if someone tells me how.  Right now the OASIS wiki has
mostly home-page-like stuff on it.

By the way, I just noticed that the URL for my "SAML V1.1" page is
really meant to represent V1.x as a whole.  I can easily add SAML
V1.0 content there too, in its own subsection, along with suitable
edits to the SSTC home page.  That should fix it.

	Eve