Subject: RE: [security-services] Home page/wiki edits

> My original action was to put stuff on the OASIS wiki but I could
> move it if someone tells me how.  Right now the OASIS wiki has
> mostly home-page-like stuff on it.

Yes, I remember the original plan, the saml.xml.org thing was kind of sprung
on us last week and we decided that we needed to make sure we only used one
of the wikis as the public facing site. Doesn't matter which one, but the
wiki there should be terminated if we're not going to use it to avoid
duplication.

The new one is currently at http://saml.xml.org/wiki, I assume logins are
self-registering per usual.

It's slightly friendlier looking I think, though I don't know about
usability.