Subject: IIW one-pager for SAML

For the Internet Identity Workshop being held the first week of
December they are doing an introductory track on the first afternoon,
and as part of that they're collecting a number of one-page
descriptions of various technologies in the identity space.  Kaliya
Hamlin asked me send this request to find someone interested in doing
a SAML one-pager.  Here's more info about it:

http://iiw.idcommons.net/index.php/Monday_Outline
http://iiw.idcommons.net/index.php/Design_Team#RECOMMENDED_OUTLINE_for_One_Pager

I can't make it to this IIW so I can't be there to explain a SAML one-
pager, answer questions, etc.  Anyone else attending who'd like to
take a crack at it?

	Eve

Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Principal Engineer                            eve.maler @ sun.com
CTO Business Alliances group                Sun Microsystems, Inc.