Subject: Re: [security-services] IIW one-pager for SAML

Oops, I've just been reminded that John Kemp gallantly volunteered to
do this in a private email.  Thanks, John!

	Eve

On Nov 25, 2007, at 9:22 AM, Eve Maler wrote:

> For the Internet Identity Workshop being held the first week of
> December they are doing an introductory track on the first
> afternoon, and as part of that they're collecting a number of one-
> page descriptions of various technologies in the identity space.
> Kaliya Hamlin asked me send this request to find someone interested
> in doing a SAML one-pager.  Here's more info about it:
>
> http://iiw.idcommons.net/index.php/Monday_Outline
> http://iiw.idcommons.net/index.php/Design_Team#RECOMMENDED_OUTLINE_for_One_Pager
>
> I can't make it to this IIW so I can't be there to explain a SAML
> one-pager, answer questions, etc.  Anyone else attending who'd like
> to take a crack at it?
>
> 	Eve

Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Principal Engineer                            eve.maler @ sun.com
CTO Business Alliances group                Sun Microsystems, Inc.