Subject: Re: [security-services] OASIS Standard versions of Metadata Profile and Metadata Extension

Hi Mary,

We're ready to upload the OS versions of the metadata specs dated 1
November.  However, there is thd lingering problem of where to upload
the documents?  If you recall, no one seems to have the necessary
permissions to manage the SSTC archive workspace.  Has this issue been
resolved?

Thanks,

Tom Scavo
NCSA