Subject: RE: [security-services] OASIS Standard versions of Metadata Profile and Metadata Extension

Almost :-) The URIs display properly now but the hypertext link for the previous
versions still points to the cd-02 docs. It's okay - I can easily fix that
without needing to regenerate the set of documents. Just wanted you to know.
FWIW, MS Word automatically updates the hypertext link if the matching text is
edited; OO requires the extra step of editing the link (unless there's a trick
no one has told me about yet).