Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML OpenSource Impls -- new page on SAML wiki

Whoa, there's some real good info on that page, but there's a real
danger here.  We need to make a clear distinction between
implementations of OASIS SAML V1.1 and V2.0, and everything else
(ID-FF, ID-WSF, WS-Fed, OpenID, CardSpace, etc.).  There's a lot of
confusion in the marketplace along these lines and we don't want to
add to that, do we?

Tom