Subject: Re: [security-services] Porting diffs to wiki

On Jan 15, 2008 11:39 AM, Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
> > I believe this content belongs in the wiki, not saml.org.
>
> We need one wiki. That was my paramount concern and why I didn't want a
> saml.org site after they gave us the wiki. Fragmenting is bad. The location
> doesn't matter, but fragmenting does.

For what it's worth, an important distinction between the OASIS SAML
wiki and saml.xml.org is who has access.  AFAIK, the SAML wiki is open
only to SSTC members while saml.xml.org is open to anyone.  That's
what I've been using to decide where to place content.  That and the
fact that saml.xml.org is being promoted as a SAML product and service
directory.

Tom