Subject: Migrating appropriate content from the TC wiki to SAML XML.org

I reviewed the TC wiki and found two, informative "topic pages that I believe
really belong on SAML XML.org. I've copied the content from "Differences
Between SAML V2.0 and SAML V1.1" and "Differences Between SAML V2.0 and Liberty
ID-FF 1.2" to SAML XML.org. To prevent confusion:

At http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAMLLibertyDiffs can we put a notation:
This content has been moved to <a
href="http://saml.xml.org/differences-between-saml-v2-0-and-liberty-id-ff-1-2";>
SAML XML.org: Differences Between SAML V2.0 and Liberty ID-FF 1.2</a".

At http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAMLDiffs can we put a notation: This
content has been moved to <a
href="http://saml.xml.org/differences-between-saml-2-0-and-1-1";>SAML XML.org:
Differences Between SAML V2.0 and SAML V1.1</a".

I see that http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAMLOpenSourceImplementations
already has a pointer to SAML XML.org (although the current link is dead). If
this is meant to be a listing of open source implementations, I think the link
should point to the product directory, http://saml.xml.org/products.

Are there other pages on the TC wiki that people think should be migrated to
SAML XML.org?

(In case anyone is still not clear on the differences between the TC wiki and
SAML XML.org, http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security is provided as an aid to TC
collaboration and is used by TC members to discuss and document their
work-in-progress. It is like an extension of the TC mail list, publicly
viewable, but only TC members may post to it. http://saml.xml.org/wiki is a
community knowledgebase, a collection of information topic pages that relate to
using and understanding SAML. Anyone can create and edit pages.)

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications