Subject: Re: [security-services] Migrating appropriate content from the TCwiki to SAML XML.org

I tend to see it the same way.  Most actual content should probably go on
xml.org and the oasis wiki should be reserved for our own work in progress
type content.  Document progress and status, attestations, and things of
that nature belong on the oasis wiki.  Informational and outreach type
content belongs on the xml.org wiki.  For example,
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAMLV1 seems like a good candidate to
move to xml.org.