Subject: Subject-based Profiles for SAML V1.1 Assertions (Draft-02)

I've uploaded Draft-02 of the Subject-based Profiles for SAML V1.1 Assertions:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/27336/sstc-saml1-profiles-assertion-subject-draft-02.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/27337/sstc-saml1-profiles-assertion-subject-draft-02.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/27338/sstc-saml1-profiles-assertion-subject-draft-02-diff.pdf

I added some motivating text to the Introduction (along the lines of
what Brian asked about) and added a working definition of "strongly
matches" in section 2.5.  Much of the remaining profile depends on
this definition, so if you're okay with that (as Scott pointed out),
then the rest of the profile follows easily.

Tom