Subject: To avoid loss of voting rights

Hi All,
   Oasis does not require me to pre-warn voting members who will
potentially lose voting status if they miss the next call.

But I am willing to take 5 minutes of my week to email the folks
who have missed a meeting. The email will arrive a day or two before the
proposed meeting.

The flip side is if I forget to send the reminders, you may think that
since I did not forewarn, you may be good and lose status when you miss
the next.

If you want me to do this, please reply to me (not to the list) in the
affirmative.

Regards,
Anil