Subject: SAML V2.0 Deployment Profiles for X.509 Subjects (Draft-03)

I've uploaded Draft-03 of the SAML V2.0 Deployment Profiles for X.509 Subjects:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/27359/sstc-saml2-profiles-deploy-x509-draft-03.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/27360/sstc-saml2-profiles-deploy-x509-draft-03.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/27361/sstc-saml2-profiles-deploy-x509-draft-03-diff.pdf

The latter is a comprehensive diff with CD-02, which completed public
review on Feb 9.  I don't think any of the changes are significant
enough to warrant another round of review, but I'll list them here for
discussion:

- Updated reference [SAMLMeta-Ext] on p. 7.
- Updated reference [MACEAttrib] on p. 8.
- Removed bogus comment in Example 3.5.
- Introduced new conformance terminology in section 5.
- Updated the Acknowledgments in section 6.
- Added a line to the Revision History in section 7.

Thanks,
Tom