Subject: SAML XML.org: Call for Site Sponsors

OASIS SSTC:
I am happy to report that content for SAML XML.org http://saml.xml.org/ is
coming along very nicely. Before we can officially launch the site via a press
release, we need to identify a few corporate sponsors.

Any OASIS Sponsor-level member is eligible to sponsor SAML XML.org.  Site
Sponsors receive visibility for their role as leaders in the SAML community,
and their support will help to education, sustain, and grow this market. Other
benefits include:

- your linked logo on every page in the site

- a link to a SAML-related resource provided by your company (white paper,
technical article, recorded webinar, case study, slide presentation, etc.) in a

- your company description and logo at http://saml.xml.org/sponsors

- credit and executive quote in the OASIS press release launching site

- credit in the OASIS News article announcing the site

The cost is 5,500 USD for a full year.

Please forward this information to the person at your company who is
responsible for SAML-related marketing, and contact me if you have any
questions.

Thanks so much for your support,
Carol

Carol Geyer