Subject: RE: [security-services] lost Committee Specifications

> You should let me know the URIs and I'll check them over and upload them
> docs.oasis-open.org. Or maybe you could just speak them out loud ;-)

My docs:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/27778
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/27779
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/27780
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/27781

These specs predate the conformance clause requirement, and are a mixture of
some of the old and new spec templates, but I updated most of the up front
section to match the current template.