Subject: Re: [security-services] lost Committee Specifications

Thanks Mary, my links below.

paul

p.s. I grew tired of yelling , too much repetition :-)

Requested Authn Context Protocol Extension

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27770/sstc-saml-protocol-ext-rac-cs-01.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27771/sstc-saml-context-ext-rac-cs-01.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27772/sstc-saml-protocol-ext-rac-cs-01.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20211/sstc-saml-protocol-ext-rac.xsd

Shared Credentials Authn Context Extension

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27773/sstc-saml-context-ext-sc-cs-01.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27774/sstc-saml-context-ext-sc-cs-01.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27775/sstc-saml-context-ext-sc-cs-01.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20217/sstc-saml-context-ext-sc.xsd