Subject: Looking for a SAML news junkie

I'm trying to find a volunteer who would be willing to spend approximately five minutes a day (or less) to maintain the SAML XML.org news page (http://saml.xml.org/news). Here's what's involved:

1. Sign up to receive a daily Google News alert for "SAML". You'll get one email a day containing 0-3 links to articles online.

2. Review articles and identify any that are worth linking to from SAML XML.org (this usually ends up being 1-3 articles a week).

3. Create a News entry for each worthy article using the form at http://saml.xml.org/node/add/news

If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll provide full instructions. This is a great way to contribute to SAML XML.org, stay on top of SAML-related news, and receive recognition as a major contributor to the site--all for less than 30 minutes a week.

Thanks,
Carol
Carol Geyer
Director of Communications