Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda Aug 12 SSTC Conference Call

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@oracle.com> wrote:
> Proposed Agenda SSTC Conference Call
> August 12, 2008, 12:00pm ET
>
> 3.2 Overloading Endpoints
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200807/msg00033.html

I'm not sure what this agenda item is about, but I suspect it can be
traced to these comments regarding
sstc-saml-holder-of-key-browser-sso-draft-03:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200807/msg00015.html

Nate wasn't on the last call so he wasn't able to respond to these
comments, although he did submit a new revision of the document
(draft-05).  So maybe this agenda item can be rolled into item 3.7?

Tom