Subject: Re: Proposed errata for XML Signature references

The following explicitly diffs the original recommendation against
the second edition:

http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%
2F2002%2FREC-xmldsig-core-20020212%2F&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%
2FTR%2F2008%2FREC-xmldsig-core-20080610%2F

(pink/green change, where pink is deleted, green is new, yellow new)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia