Subject: Re: [security-services] Revised Proposed Agenda for Oct 7 SSTC Conference Call

I probably won't be able to make this call either, but I should be back in the swing of things for the next.  If you want to discuss the HoK browser SSO profile in my absence, that's fine.  I have nothing I particularly need to raise.  If there are no substantive issues that people see remaining with it, I'll do another pass for verbiage and error checking and then move the draft forward through the next step of the process.

Take care,
Nate.