Subject: Regrets and some updates

I won't be on the call tomorrow.

I still have a revision of my metadata profile due after Tom's last round of
comments and the discussions on the HoK profile. Related to some of that,
there are a number of minor errata I need to open against the metadata spec,
some of them from the WS-Federation set of issues.

I'll try and get all that done by next week for the following call and
hopefully we can vote on those minor errata.