Subject: RE: [security-services] Re: comments re draft-sstc-metadata-iop-02

> I didn't think you'd like it but a poor response is better than no
> response in this case.  I'm simply registering my desire for a better
> title.

As I said originally, the only sensible title other than this one would be
something that emphasizes the technical choices the profile makes. But I
haven't come up with anything that doesn't sound stupid or confusing.

Our implementation terminology uses or has used terms like "basic",
"explicit key", "inline", etc, but I don't think any of that works all that
well.

I considered suggesting something along the lines of "self-contained
metadata profile for trust management", but "self-contained" is wonky
sounding, and trust is usually a word people avoid.