Subject: Re: [security-services] Correction to my diatribe about assertion Subjects on last call

"one or more holder-of-key assertions"

Sounds good.

How is this done with metadata?

This is deliberately open-ended and left to another profile or to deployers.  I just wanted to explicitly mention the possibility even though I don't believe this is profile the right place to specify it because I can see it being useful someday.

Strike that last sentence.  There is no requirement that the assertion

be DER-encoded.

Done.

I'll wait for your other comments and suggestions, then rev this, hopefully with plenty of time for review before the next SSTC call.

Take your time,
Nate.