Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - draft-sstc-saml-binding-simplesign-cs-02a.odt uploaded

"Tom Scavo" <trscavo@gmail.com> said:
> I'm curious about your choice of document ID (draft-sstc-saml-binding-simplesi
> gn-cs-02a).  How can a document be a draft and a CS at the same time?

ok, so here's how to decode this filename/docID..

1. "draft-" at the front of filename/docID trumps all else. It's a "(working)
draft", period.

2. the "sstc-saml-binding-simplesign-cs" portion denotes that it is a draft
based directly on the document having that filename/docID, although a rev of
-01. I.e. this draft is intended to eventually become the -02 rev.

3. the "a" at the end of "draft-sstc-saml-binding-simplesign-cs-02a" denotes
that it is the initial rev of this draft doc.

AFAIK the oasis doc process doesn't as yet address these notions.

HTH,

=JeffH