Subject: Re: HoK Assertion Request Profiles (draft-01)

To followup with more introductory information, this first draft of
the HoK Assertion Request Profiles is intentionally conservative:

- SSL/TLS is required.
- Only one HoK assertion and one AuthnStatement are allowed (but one
or more AttributeStatements are permitted).
- If the X.509 certificate is untrusted, a "meaningless certificate"
[AIXCM] is required.
- Every request satisfies the logical equivalent of IsPassive="true"
and ForceAuthn-"true".

Also, there are a number of open issues (right off the bat):

- I'm not sure if the HoK Self-Request Profile (section 2) is a
protocol or a profile.
- The Issuer (which is a DN) signals the use of this profile.  Is
there an easier way to signal this profile?

I look forward to your comments.

Tom