Subject: Re: [security-services] comments re sstc-saml-holder-of-key-browser-sso-draft-10

I didn't say that quite right.  Binding support must be two-way
(obviously), so what I'm trying to say is that both parties MUST
support HTTP Redirect and HTTP POST.  On the other hand, I would like
to say that HTTP Artifact is OPTIONAL.

The latter intentionally deviates from the SAML V2.0 conformance spec.
 I believe that support for HTTP Artifact is a quality that
distinguishes full conformance from "lite" conformance.  The latter is
what we should shoot for in this spec, or so I claim.

Comments?

Tom