Subject: comments re draft-sstc-metadata-iop-04

Comments re SAML V2.0 Metadata Interoperability Profile
(draft-sstc-metadata-iop-04)

As far as I can tell, lines 115--120 are new in this version of the
profile.  I don't disagree with any of the new content (but see two
minor clarifying suggestions below).

[line 111] s/public key infrastructure/X.509-based public key infrastructure/

[line 116] s/PKI/X.509-based PKI/

I don't believe this new content adequately characterizes the scope
and intent of the profile.  However, since I am the only one who has
voiced this opinion, I'm willing to admit that I'm being pedantic, and
rather than get hung up on this issue in committee, I would not be
opposed if this profile were sent to Public Review as-is so that
others could comment.

Tom Scavo
NCSA