Subject: RE: [security-services] I propose we begin meeting every four weeks

Sounds reasonable.
Ari

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Ari Kermaier | Senior Software Development Manager
Phone: +1 212 303 7568
Oracle Oracle Identity Management Product Development
540 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor | New York, NY 10022

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment> 	 Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment