Subject: Re: [security-services] Brian Campbell has resigned as co-chair

Brian, I want to echo Hal's thanks and express my appreciation for
your efforts as co-chair!  And while I'm at it, I'd like to express my
appreciation for Hal's efforts as co-chair too. :-)

I essayed a nomination idea privately, but it didn't pan out, so
unfortunately I don't have a suggestion on that front right now.  But
I encourage people to think about nominating themselves.  Particularly
if we move to a less frequent meeting schedule, the work involved
shouldn't be really killer.

	Eve