Subject: Draft minutes from 24 Mar 2009 SSTC telecon

> Need a volunteer to take minutes

Eve volunteered.

> 1. Minutes
>
> 1.1 Minutes from SSTC/SAML conference call March 10, 2009
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00024.html

APPROVED with no objections.

> 2. Announcements
>
> 2.1 Brian Campbell has resigned as co-chair
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00039.html

Rob made, and Ari seconded, a motion to formally thank Brian for his
efforts as co-chair.  APPROVED with no objections.  Many thanks, Brian!

> 3. Document Status
>
> 3.1 CD Versions of documents posted
> Documents forwarded to TC Admin
> Public Review schedule published
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00046.html

Mary McRae cross-posted to several lists a publication schedule.
Expect to see our documents in public review shortly.

Paul Madsen posted a new draft of the LOA Authn Context spec just
before the call:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31798/sstc-saml-loa-authncontext-profile-draft-02.pdf

He took over the editing from Eric Tiffany.  Paul closed a number of
open questions in this draft.

> 4. Discussion
>
> 4.1 Nominations for Co-chair of SS TC

Hal noted that seconds aren't required, per Roberts.

Anil nominated himself on the call.  Hal has received another
nomination in email, but didn't feel comfortable revealing the name
yet since the person nominated wasn't on this call.

> 4.2 Proposal to reduce meeting frequency to every four weeks until
> further notice

Discussion ensued about when to start an every-four-weeks schedule,
there being no general objection to it.  It's proposed to meet April
7, on the regular every-two-weeks schedule, and then start the every-
four-weeks pattern, meeting next on May 5.  We'll do a checkpoint on
April 7 to confirm this plan; it's not officially decided yet.

There are a number of events coming up with which we can't fully avoid
conflicts:

April 21: RSA
May 5: European Identity Conference
May 19: IIW

> 5. Other business

None.

> 6. Action Items
>
> None open

Scott will try to get the errata draft done by April 7, so we don't
have to wait too long to discuss it.

Eve Maler                                          eve.maler @ sun.com
Emerging Technologies Director                    cell +1 425 345 6756
Sun Microsystems Identity Software                www.xmlgrrl.com/blog