Subject: Re: [security-services] comment on saml-loa-authncontext-profile:remove 800-63 schemas

FYI, I've uploaded rev 3 of the LOA AC profile - the only change is to replace the NIST 600 63 references with FAF (Foo Assurance Framework)

paul

Paul Madsen wrote:
49FB2ACE.7060508@rogers.com" type="cite"> Thanks Scott, when I wrote 'linking to the profiles', I was referring to potential future class schemas derived for the 2 InCommon profiles, not the SAML LOA AC profile doc. For the AC LOA doc, I'm inclined to replace the NIST section with a example.foo.com.

I was suggesting that, for any future AC class schema for Bronze & Silver derived from the above base schema, the references should not be directly to the InCommon IAP doc (http://www.incommonfederation.org/docs/assurance/InC_Bronze-Silver_IAP_1.0_Final.pdf), but rather to the broader IAAF program doc (http://www.incommonfederation.org/docs/assurance/InC_IAAF_1.0_Final.pdf). But that's for InCommon to decide.

paul