Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes for May 5 Meeting with Attendance

Adding membership related changes.

Harold Lockhart wrote:
> Attendance
>
> Voting Members
>
> Rob Philpott  		EMC Corporation
> John Bradley 		Individual
> Jeff Hodges 		Individual
> Scott Cantor 		Internet2
> Nathan Klingenstein 	Internet2
> Tom Scavo 		National Center for Supercomputing Applications
> Peter Davis 		NeuStar, Inc.
> Frederick Hirsch 	Nokia Corporation
> Paul Madsen 		NTT Corporation
> Ari Kermaier 		Oracle Corporation
> Hal Lockhart 		Oracle Corporation
> Anil Saldhana 		Red Hat
> Kent Spaulding 		Skyworth TTG Holdings Limited
> Emily Xu 		Sun Microsystems
> David Staggs 		Veterans Health Administration

Members:
Brian Campbell       Ping Identity
Srinath Godavarthi   Nortel
Thomas Hardjono    MIT

Quorum: 14 out of 18 voting members. Quorum achieved.

Membership Status Changes:
- Joni Brennan (Liberty)  lost voting Rights.
- Srinath and  Brian Campbell  regained voting rights.
- Thomas Hardjono became a voting member.