Subject: RE: [security-services] Drafts for review: Kerberos & SAML profiles

Folks,

Attached is another document that belongs with the recent set of
Kerberos-related documents. We hope it can provide some background to the
other 3 docs that Josh sent out last week.

Generally speaking the purpose of this document is to be a "framework" doc
in order to explain and understand better the role/integration of Kerberos
in the SAML world. (ie. a way to figure-out where things fit in a SAML
system).

/thomas/

Oasis_SSTC__Kerberos_Framework_v0005.pdf

smime.p7s