Subject: updates to the XSPA Profile of SAML per 15 day review comments

Colleagues

Duane has posted the committee draft that includes the changes from comments in the second shortened public review:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33331/saml-xspa-1.0-cd03%2010JUL.doc

The comments and resulting changes are described in the attached spreadsheet. Please review the spreadsheet and the document and send comments to the list.  We would like to use the list to resolve any changes to the document possible so that we will be free to move the document forward, if appropriate, at the next monthly meeting.

Thanks for your help in reviewing the XSPA Profile of SAML.

Regards

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration