Subject: Re: [security-services] Potential implications for the AssuranceAuthn Context Profile doc?

Colin, yes I expect that the authn context piece of the LOA profile will, notwithstanding this Wiki page that suggests a different model, give ENISA what they need by standardizing how to define auth context classes against LOA documentation

this view would appear to be confirmed by this paper

 http://www.enisa.europa.eu/doc/pdf/deliverables/enisa_IDABC_SAML.pdf

paul

Colin Wallis wrote:
28C22698D1501346990EE6AFC5A75D899FC181@WLGPRDEXCMBX01.dia.govt.nz" type="cite">

Greetings all

I was sent this link in relation to some ITU-T engagement I'm having at the moment.

http://wiki.enisa.europa.eu/index.php?title=Authentication_Interoperability

I don't recall engagement from Giles's team since, what, late last year?

Cheers

Colin